Staff Hours Report
The 'Staff Hours Report' is useful in obtaining information pertaining to the number of hours Staff members have either worked or are scheduled to work, within a specified date range.
The report is available in two modes, and can either be selected to provide Details per Activity within the specified time period for each Staff Member, or a Summary only of the total hours worked/scheduled for each Staff member, within the specified time period.
Audience: HR Specialist, Team Leaders.
Staff wishing to generate this report require the relevant 'Team Leader' access privilege for the Site/Services they wish to generate a report for.
- Individual Service/s at a Site: Staff would require the 'Team Leader' privilege at the Site/Service level, for the relevant Service/s.
- All Services at a Site: Staff would require the 'Team Leader' privilege at the Site/Service level, granted for every individual Service at that Site, or granted at the Site/Service level, for 'Administration (ALL SERVICES]' at the relevant Site.
- All Sites/Services across the organisation: Staff would require the global 'Team Leader for ALL Services' Security privilege.
The following list summarises the content within this article. Click on the links below to take you to the relevant sections:
- How to generate the Staff Hours Report
- Detailed Report
- Summary Report
- Are leave exceptions included?
How to generate the Staff Hours Report
To access the Staff Hours Report navigate to the Dashboard and select Reports:
Select the 'Staff Hours Report' from the 'Activity Reports' section of the Reports menu:
This report can be filtered by a variety of search criteria as follows:
- Dates From & To
- Report Mode: (Detail or Summary)
- Sign Off Status
- Includes Break
- Paid Shift
The Detailed Report mode provides a breakdown of the following information for each Activity occurring in the specified date period
- Number of hours worked/scheduled
- Number of Private and Company kms allocated (if this information has been entered)
and displays the results separately for each Staff member working in the specified Sites/Services:
It also provides the total number of shifts across all Staff members listed in the report, within the specified time period, listed as number of days.
The Summary Report mode also displays the results separately for each Staff member working in the specified Sites/Services, however it only provides the total number of hours worked/scheduled and total kms allocated for each Staff member:
This report also provides the total number of shifts across all Staff members listed in the report, within the specified time period, listed as number of days.
Are leave exceptions included?
The Staff Hours Report does not factor in leave exceptions.
The Availability Exception (Leave) Report is available to download for Staff with the 'Human Resources For ALL Staff' privilege which summarises any leave entered as an Availability Exception, along with any Annual and Personal leave amounts:
Various criteria may be searched such as:
- Type (Unavailable, Available),
- Status (Approved, Not Approved),
- Date (From, To),
- Staff Member, and
This report may be used in conjunction with the Staff Hours Report.